Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-04-2011, 09:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Problem with ADF Faces Runtime 11 Library
I am trying to use tr:Command link to open a dialogue.
When i run my application including only the JSP Runtime, JSF 2.0, JSTL 1.2 and Trinidad Runtime 11 Libraries my application seems to work fine and a popup is opened.
However when i include the ADF Faces Runtime 11 library the popup is opened in the same window as a web page.
The same problem is also encountered when using tr:table with ADF Faces Runtime 11 library.
The height of the tr:table changes dynamically with the number of rows displayed but when i include ADF Faces Runtime 11 library a fixed height is displayed for the table.
I need to include the ADF Faces Runtime 11 library for fetching data from application module.
Can anyone help me out or explain why this happens.
I am using Jdeveloper 11G.
- By saidinu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2011, 05:22 AM
- By jperson in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM
- By mine0926 in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2010, 12:55 AM
- By email@example.com in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:58 AM
- By nhabibi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2008, 01:35 AM