Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-01-2011, 09:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Deploying a JSF Web Application to a Server
I am working on a project which has been created as a Visual JSF application in NetBeans. I want the project to be deployed on server so that everyone can use it. Can somebody tell me a way by which it can be deployed to a Tomcat or GlassFish server so that everyone can have access to it without the need to install NetBeans? I want to make a stand alone module out of the developed project.
Thanks in advance!!
- By arshadalisoomro in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:23 PM
- By pan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:17 PM
- By mihael in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
- By CharanZ in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:45 PM
- By mdinant in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 05:10 PM