Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Extending myfaces dataScroller
- 01-14-2011, 02:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Extending myfaces dataScroller
I have an urgent question, what i want to do is to make server-side paging. I've Googled it but all approaches i found are too complex for me (I'm still JSF newbie) .
what i was thinking about is to create my own custom tag that extends myfaces DataScroller and override the action listeners and bind it to method in the backing bean.
I've no idea how to do this, is it possible ? is there a simpler way ? is there a ready made component that do server-side paging ?
any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
- By djacob in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:20 PM
- By GavinCash in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2010, 07:07 AM
- By nethz13 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:19 AM
- By eva in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:49 AM
- By Heather in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:46 PM