Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Three questions
- 09-15-2010, 08:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Please, can you help me to answer the following three questions?
Q1. Which of the following are the benefits of JSF?
1. Rich collections of controls
2. Support for event-based notification
3. Support for internationalization and Localization
4. Variable representation of UI through the use of renderers
Q2. Which of the following are the roles of a framework?
1. It propagates design reuse over code reuse
2. It can be written in any programming language
3. It is created and used for a particular application domain
4. It allows building application faster
Q3. Which of the following requirements does a web application have?
1. An applicatiion design must have a capability for serving past and future clients
2. A web application's controller must be maintainable and extensible
3. Application model and technology selection have important implications
for application's complexity, scalability and software quality.
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
- By rahaman.athiq in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 01:13 AM
- By ChazZeromus in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:08 PM
- By mtz1406 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:56 PM
- By pringle in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:21 PM