Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-11-2010, 02:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
dataTable value gets called multiple times
I'm trying to share a value between two composite components on a jsf page. Each of the two composite components uses a request-scoped managed bean.
Currently also using ajax to pass a value from component 1 to component 2 so that component 2 displays something different.
I wonder if anybody knows how to achieve this or have any suggestions to go about it.
Edit 1: I have got passed that stage using dependency injection using @ManagedProperty. Now attempting to not directly call database when using h:dataTable because it gets recalled multiple times.
Edit 2: Problem solved, only load list from database if the list is null.
Last edited by Msnforum; 09-11-2010 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Changed Title
- By CatchSandeepVaid in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2009, 12:11 PM
- By CatchSandeepVaid in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:10 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2007, 10:16 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:41 PM