Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Rich:DataGrid Problem
- 08-24-2010, 10:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
i have a problem with the rich:datagrid. The page which have the datagrid starts with a search method by name. ( query includes like function ) Search components are in h:form. So the related names after the search, will be ordered on the datagrid. Each row has 2 textbox and one a4j:commandButton. When the people arranged on the rows, the inputboxes filled with the values. The values are taken from the db. The problem is, for example grid has 2 rows, when i want to change the first row's values the change can not be applied, i write the values of inputboxes on the console and default values comes which are filled when the datagrid is set. But on the second row i can change the values.
My managed bean scope is session. I opened a a4j:form inside the rich:datagrid, the components (two inputboxes and a4j:commandButton) are stored in this form.
I m waiting your answers, thanks in advance.
- By Dreambig in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:46 AM
- By raj18 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:26 AM
- By sandeeppallapothu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:59 AM
- By samson in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:36 PM
- By Eku in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:52 AM