Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jsf Error Messages - Retain
- 08-05-2007, 08:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
Jsf Error Messages - Retain
i am using jsf <h:messages />. its getting cleared, if i click a commandlink which shows a popup div. That popup div is rendered in a bean.
How to retain the error messages after getting the response.
Samething happened when i change a select option which processes in valueChangeListener. After Changes made in Select option (getting the response) how to retain the error message ?
i am using tomahawk div (t:div) to show a small popup div when the user clicks a link. for changing Serial id (for my application) which calls backing bean for rendering & perform action regarding.
Also when the Country select option changed, i am populating relavant state list in another select component, its internally calling backing bean. this also clears the error messages.
How to retain the error messages without changing this business.
Help me. Thanks in advance.
- By nvidia in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:41 PM
- By dim_ath in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:46 AM
- By dim_ath in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2008, 03:59 PM
- By indu_raj in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 11:59 PM
- By leonard in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:36 PM