Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-16-2010, 12:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
JSF forms stopped validating/working
I got code written in JSF with simple form with validation. It worked great - after clicking "REGISTER" the form was send, validation occured and there was an insert to the DB. I stopped working on the project for a week or two and suddenly when I came back yesterday - oops. It doesn't work!
After clicking the button the POST request is send, but it's not receieved with my session bean! What possibly could have happened? Any clues, ideas?
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:54 PM
- By Dieter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2009, 11:45 PM
- By ServletEst in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By jiten.mistry in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:56 AM