Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-03-2009, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
we have submitted our application developed in JSF for a security review.
the test was failed as jsf is generating a hidden variable javax.faces.viewstate in client side(i.e, in jsp).
is there any way to avoid that variable to be generated in jsp with jsf ?
please help to solve this issue.
thanks in advance,
- By alam99 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:58 AM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:23 PM
- By xtech in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:14 PM