Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-16-2009, 08:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
how to display data from oracle database?
I am just starting to explore using NetBeans visual JSF to create web application. To start things bottom-up, I have succesfully created the JDBC connection to my oracle database, and was able to retrieve data back using NetBeans SQL Creater.
My problem comes when I wanted to simply show the data retrieved onto a table. So I dragged a table component to the page, then dragged the table name, which the data comes from, onto the table. But everytime when I bind the data to the database table, NetBeans reset the binding to something called "DefaultTableDataProvider". The format of the table, such as column name, is supposed to auto update to the database table column names but it never does. And of course, the table is not showing any of the data from the database.
Thanks in advance.
- By tpyq in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
- By BharathL in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 03:19 AM
- By bachtoutou in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 11:56 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 11:27 AM
- By scastro in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:41 PM