Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-04-2008, 03:59 PM #1
[SOLVED] Navigate from a tiles to another page
Hi @ all,
I use JSF (Myfaces) with Apache Tiles. What I want to do is to navigate FROM a tile to another page. A concret example.
I have a tile "navigation.jsp". This tiles is inserted in many other pages. Wenn I set a navigation rule from this tiles to another page it will not work because the page I'm actually on is not the tile itself rather than the page in which this tile was inserted. I have a little picture of my navigation rules
If I would do that navigation rule from the index.jsp it will work, but that means that I have to do the same navigationrules again and again, from each page which I will add. Do you know what I mean and do you know I could fix that?
Thx for suggestions
- 09-04-2008, 04:56 PM #2
Hi again, I found the solution by myself.
You can use an general <from-view-id> tag.
That means that from every page you will come to this site if the outcome is searchOe.
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:34 PM
- By hannehomuth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:07 PM
- By sasikumarm in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
- By Heather in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:20 PM