Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Selecting a row in a tableview
- 07-30-2013, 09:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Selecting a row in a tableview
I'm new to this. I'm using netbeans 7.2.1 and JavaFX scene builder because a friend recommended it to me.
I have a tableview that I filled with data from a postgres database. About 5 columns and 3 rows. What I'm trying to do is - when I click on a row, it gets the value out of the first column and I can make another query based off of that value. I'm having a hard time accessing table rows and the values. Could someone point me in the direction I should go to solve this problem? Thanks.
- 07-31-2013, 04:50 AM #2
- By pugazhendhiobs in forum JavaFXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2012, 07:22 PM
- By ZeCute in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:47 AM
- By lifes46 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2011, 05:30 PM
- By mathnitin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2011, 07:04 PM
- By Rivy2112 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:39 PM