Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JavaFX scene builder
- 10-27-2012, 05:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
JavaFX scene builder
I just downloaded the scene builder and noticed it opened up as a stand alone application. How do I integrate it into NetBeans now. Thanks in advance.
Ok I'll ask another question while I'm at it: Relatively new with Java and all the different graphic applications out there. Basically I've been bombarding myself with
all this info and I wanted a confirmation: Is JavaFX a remplacement for the Java3D ? I got JavaFX running and I seem to read that it can be used to develop games. Since my next step will be to delve into Introduction to computer graphics, I wanted to know If JavaFX is all I need. (I ask because I can't seem to get Java3D to work, and if I understood correctly, this seems to be phasing out as an application. Like I said, so much information overload that I need confirmation. Thanks again.
- 10-27-2012, 07:12 PM #2
- By JavaNoob!1 in forum JavaFXReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2012, 10:56 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM
- By quddusaliquddus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
- By sweeyt in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:26 AM