Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: com.sun packages
- 03-13-2012, 10:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- 03-13-2012, 10:58 PM #2
Re: com.sun packages
That's why you should never use private implementation classes. They aren't part of the public API so they can be removed, method names changed etc without notification.
Since this appears to be about JavaFX, I shall move it to the appropriate section.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Vardiane in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:53 AM
- By urbim in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
- By fogus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:14 AM
- By sta2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:03 PM
- By prfalco in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:38 PM