Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Need Java/Flex developer at NY
- 07-15-2011, 04:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Need Java/Flex developer at NY
Our Client is looking for Java/Flex developer at NY, Please let me know if you have any suitable consultant for this position. The Job Description is as follows:
Please send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locals as there is FTF
Title: Java/Flex developer
Location: Orangeburg, NY
Duration: 6 Months
• 3+ years of Adobe Flex experience (Flex 4.0 preferred)
• Strong experience with Flex Remoting (either BlazeDS or LCDS)
• Experience with one or more Flex frameworks (Cairngorm, Mate, Robotlegs, Swiz, Parsley)
• Familiar with XML Schema Design (XSD)
• Strong technical knowledge of JEE application servers and databases.
• Experience with Spring and Hibernate is a plus.
• Experience creating/consuming Web Services (SOAP) is a plus.
• Communicate effectively with the project team throughout all stages of design and development.
• Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
• Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Thanks and Regards,
DBIZ Infotech Inc,
1660 South Highway 100, SUITE 500,
St Louis Park, MN - 55416.
Web: DBIZ Infotech Inc
“NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body.
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness”.
- By dhanjani.mukesh in forum Jobs DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:15 AM
- By chetanrsharma in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:13 AM
- By jnash1978 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 03:00 AM
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By emakmafu in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2007, 06:08 PM