Results 1 to 1 of 1
How to use JDBC Template classes to control basic JDBC processing and error handling
The JdbcTemplate class is the central class in the JDBC core package. It simplifies the use of JDBC as it handles the creation and release of resources. So common problem such as forgetting to close the connection is handled by Spring Container. It executes the core JDBC workflow like statement creation and execution, so application code only provides SQL statements and extracts results. This class executes SQL queries, update statements or stored procedure calls, doing iteration over ResultSets and extraction of returned parameter values. It also has ability to catch JDBC exceptions and translates them to more informative, exception.
- By ARADHYEV in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:56 AM
- By passage in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:17 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM
- By Felissa in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:36 AM