Results 1 to 1 of 1
What are packages in Spring Framework for JDBC Support
This package contains the JDBC Template class and its various callback interfaces, and a variety of related classes.
This package contains a utility class for easy DataSource access, and various simple DataSource implementations to test and run unmodified JDBC code outside of a J2EE container. The utility class provides static methods to obtain connections from JNDI and to close connections.
This package contains classes that represent RDBMS queries, updates, and stored procedures as thread safe, reusable objects
Package is where you find the SQLException translation functionality and some utility classes.
- By Java Tip in forum Spring FrameworkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:53 PM