Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Importing classes
Many of us have this question regarding importing classes:
If we need to use some classes from a package, and we import whole package , will it make performance of our class slow?
Actually it has no affect on the performance. Its a good programming practice to import only the classes that you need.
Importing only the classes I need:
import java.io.BufferedInputStream; import java.io.BufferedOutputStream; ...
Importing the whole package:
import java.io.*; ...
- By Deathmonger in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
- By splinter64uk in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:47 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:29 PM
- By jfredrickson in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:23 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM