Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-28-2007, 01:51 PM #1
Default initialization & destroy methods in Spring Framework
Spring container has features that it can auto detect your initialization and Destroy method if you follow same coding convention in project.
<beans default-init-method="init"> <bean id="sampleService" class="org.abc.DefaultSample"> <property name="samplename" ref="sampleName" /> </bean> </beans>
Attribute on the top-level <beans/> element. So Spring IoC container will recognize a method called 'init' on beans as being the initialization method callback, and when a bean is being created and assembled, if the bean's class has such a method, it will be invoked at the appropriate time.
- By m16k2002 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:19 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:16 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:30 PM