Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JOrtho 2008-07
JOrtho is a spell checker for Java. The library works with any JTextComponent from the Swing framework and checks as you type. The dictionary is based on the free Wiktionary.org, and is applicable for multiple languages. You can select the spell checking language via a context menu. The Features of JOrtho are the highlighting of potentially wrongly spelled words, a context menu with suggestions for correct forms of the word, and a context menu with option to change the checking language. At the moment there are five languages for spell checking available: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
This is a dictionary only release with an up-to-date wiktionary.org scan. Russian has been added as well.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:19 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2008, 06:08 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:31 PM
- By UMRecruiter3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 05:04 PM