Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Architecture Rules 2.1.0
Architecture Rules 2.1.0
Architecture Rules is a Java library that allows a programmer to assert code's architecture via unit tests or ant tasks. This test is able to assert that specific packages do not depend on others and is able to check for and report on cyclic dependencies among your project's packages and classes. This project wraps a industry accepted JDepend to simplify the process of maintaining a solid software architecture.
This release included a report class creating the cyclic redundancy, made testArchitecture() public, added configuration method chaining, included a license file, added support for wildcards, and provided an API for retrieving the list of violations. Exceptions should now implement an ArchitectureRulesException. Meaningful defaults were provided with the Maven plugin. A classpath conflict with common-io and Spring was fixed.
URL: architecturerules - Google Code"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By darlineth in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
- By darlineth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 03:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 06:27 PM
- By vikki_pu in forum Other IDEsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:08 PM