Results 1 to 1 of 1
WiKID Strong Authentication System 3.0.2
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication.
An updated Tomcat version fixes CVE-2007-5461, CVE-2007- 3382, and CVE-2007-3385. This release requires SSLv3 for the WiKIDAdmin. If you are using WiKID to meet PCI two-factor authentication requirements, you will want this update.
URL: WiKID Commercial Open Source Two-Factor Authentication — WiKID Strong Authentication"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By mahesh.komuravelli in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:13 AM
- By ITREC in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
- By ravinder.kadiyan in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:08 AM
- By simon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:59 AM