Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jPersist 3.2.7
jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational database persistence API that manages to avoid the need for configuration and annotation; mapping is automatic. It uses JDBC, and can work with any relational database and any type of connection resource. It uses information obtained from the database to handle mapping between the database and Java objects, so mapping configuration is not needed, and annotation is not needed. In fact, there is no configuration needed at all.
A problem that caused the following exception was fixed: "jpersist.JPersistException: Column 'a.column' not found. at jpersist.Result.getColumnValue(Result.java:1282)".
URL: Software Sensation Inc. - jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL - Memory Structures Library"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:07 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:22 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:15 PM