Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jericho HTML Parser 2.6
Jericho HTML Parser 2.6
Jericho HTML Parser is a powerful Java library allowing analysis and manipulation of parts of an HTML document, including server-side tags, while reproducing verbatim any unrecognised or invalid HTML. It also provides high-level HTML form manipulation functions.
This version includes important bugfixes and the following enhancements. Non-server tags are no longer recognized inside server tags. Microsoft downlevel-revealed conditional comments are recognized. All unnecessary white space may be removed from a source document. Various other enhancements were made to existing features.
URL: Jericho HTML Parser"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By chathu03j in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:08 PM
- By shinojkk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:21 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:05 AM