Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-22-2007, 12:51 AM #1
iReport Designer for JasperReports 2.0.0
iReport is a visual reporting tool based on JasperReports and written in pure Java. You can manage charts, images, sub-reports, etc. Data can be retrieved using JDBC, TableModels, JavaBeans, and XML. It supports output in PDF, XML, XSL, CSV, HTML, and Java2D.
Full support for JasperReports 1.3.4. A new XML field mapping tool. A new document structure outline. Improved refactoring capabilities. An improved report query dialog. An improved UI with sortable tables. Several bugfixes.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 06:29 PM
- By simon in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:15 AM
- By javaean in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 01:17 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 03:09 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:10 PM