Results 1 to 1 of 1
Java Parallel Processing Framework 1.3
JPPF is a computational grid framework for Java focused on performance and ease of use. It provides a set of tools and APIs to enable the parallelization of CPU intensive applications, and distribute their execution over a network of heterogenous nodes. It features platform independence thanks to Java 1.5, does not require you to deploy your application classes to a server, scales up to millions of nodes, has a built-in fail-over mechanism on all the framework's components, and has a monitoring and administration GUI tool to enable remote monitoring of the server health and server shutdown/restart operations.
A critical bug that caused the server to freeze unexpectedly was resolved. A packaging issue was fixed for the Tomcat port. The administration and monitoring console now comes as a separate standalone package. The server now stores on file any data too large to fit in memory. A new abstraction model for IO operations brings a smaller footprint and a performance gain up to 15%. JPPF library files now include version and build information.
URL: Java Parallel Processing Framework Home Page"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:32 PM