Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Axiomatic Multi-Platform C 1.6.4
- 06-22-2007, 12:49 AM #1
Axiomatic Multi-Platform C 1.6.4
AMPC compiles C programs into Java bytecode to run on any platform where a Java runtime is available. AMPC can also be used to integrate C and Java programs since AMPC's C functions can directly call numerous Java methods and vice versa. AMPC supports ANSI C 1989. A JNI (JVM Native Interface) feature is available for calling native C or C++ functions. The asm() directive can be used to embed Jasmin assembly code within C source code. Support for the SWT (Standard Widget Toolkit) based graphics API is available. J2ME CDC 1.1 for mobile devices is also supported.
This release adds a FEMTO memory model that is smaller than the PICO memory model. PICO is 500K in size, while FEMTO is 250K only. This is more suitable for applications targeted for PDAs. A bug in the COMPILE utility has been fixed.
URL: Axiomatic Solutions Sdn Bhd
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:59 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:49 PM