Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: pulse 1.2.53
Pulse is an automated build (or continuous integration) server designed to work with you to ensure the integrity of your code. Pulse regularly checks your source code out from your SCM, builds your projects, and notifies you of the results. Key features include simple setup and administration using a full-featured Web UI, adapability to existing environments, distributed building, personal builds (test using Pulse before committing), and individual developer dashboards and notification preferences.
Changes include the addition of test results to local build logs, a new command to post-process a single file, and the addition of error and warning counts to build results in the remote API.
URL: pulse continuous integration and automated build server :: zutubi"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:03 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:21 AM