Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JPedal PDF library 3.21
- 06-20-2007, 07:48 AM #1levent Guest
JPedal PDF library 3.21
In development since 1997, JPedal is a 100% Java library designed to ease the integration of pdf files into any work flow. Concentrating on the easy display, manipulation and extraction of pdf content, JPedal is an essential tool for pdf developers.
While this is essentially a bug fix release, it also adds some really nice new features to the PDF Viewer, including a feature to click and save on any image on the page and a choice of a search windows (either the minimalist Acrobat 8 style of the separate tab as in Acrobat 7).
URL: JPedal, the Java PDF Viewer with PDF Text Extraction and PDF workflow tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2007, 06:03 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:58 AM