Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-14-2014, 08:16 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Automatic Change Tracking in Word Document & Hyperlink Creation for Footnote
What is new in this release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 14.6.0 . This month’s release containing over 115 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Aspose.Words products. The InsertHtml method of the DocumentBuilder class now allows developers to choose what formatting will be used for inserted HTML fragments. A new overloaded version of InsertHtml has been added, whose argument useBuilderFormatting controls this behavior. When useBuilderFormatting is false, which is the default, any formatting specified in DocumentBuilder is ignored, and the formatting of the inserted text is based on default HTML formatting. In this case, the inserted text looks as in browsers. When useBuilderFormatting is true, the formatting of the inserted text is based on the formatting specified in DocumentBuilder. Note that useBuilderFormatting chooses only the base formatting of the inserted text, and does not affect any formatting directly specified in the HTML fragment. New public methods were added to start and stop automatic revision tracking. Currently formatting changes are not tracked. There are few limitation in the current implementation. Previously, we always returned the NameAscii attribute value for the public Run.Font.Name property getter. Now, the behavior is slightly changed. If the source run is of the FarEast character category then Run.Font.Name returns the NameFarEast attribute value like Microsoft Word does. Previously, the font substitution mechanism (the fonts to be used when a specified font is missing from the system) was hard coded into Aspose.Words’ code base and there was no way in the public API to manually customize it. Now, three new public static methods have been added to the FontSettings class. Previously, there was an option (ExportCustomPropertiesAsMetadata) to control how document’s custom properties were exported to PDF document. Now, this property is obsolete, instead a new property is added. It provides new functionality – export custom properties of document to PDF as entries in /Info dictionary. Footnote and endnote references PDF rendering is now controlled by PdfSaveOptions.CreateNoteHyperlinks property. If it is set to true then footnote and endnote references in the main text story are rendered into active hyperlinks. When clicked, the hyperlink will lead to the corresponding footnote or endnote. The default value is false.
- Support of automatic change tracking on a document
- Added vertical text support to HTML\Epub\MHT
- Footnote and endnote references now can be rendered as hyperlinks into output PDF
- CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) text is now properly rendered in multiline DrawingML textboxes
- Default text AntiAliasing on Java is optimized for Chinese, Japanese and Korean fonts
- Add Font Substitution feature to public API.
- Add feature to export custom properties of Word document as custom properties of PDF
- Add an option in PdfSaveOptions to create Hyperlink for Footnote
- Add vertical text support to HTML Export
- Add vertical text support to EPUB Export
- Add support of enclose characters for import/export.
- Add support of combine characters for import/export.
- Make it possible to track all changes made programmatically
- Support extraction of pictures from OLE objects in ODT
- Detect "Asian" fonts e.g (SimSun) for Chinese text
- Make it possible to manually add revisions
- One extra page is rendered because of Font and Table size differences
- The position of Arabic text is changed after conversion from RTF to Doc
- Font color is not changed for all Runs visited by DocumentVisitor
- Provide an option to choose the formatting inside HTML or of DocumentBuiler
- InsertHtml method resets paragraph's style to 'Normal'
- Shape node does not preserve height/width after re-save the RTF
- "Page Number Start at" value does not preserve after conversion from RTF to Docx
- Improve font fallback for Arabic characters
- Content inserted using DocumentBuilder.Write or InsertHTML does not inherit the alignment of the set style
- Style Normal is not applied to paragraph inserted by InsertHtml.
- Incorrect indentation of HTML code generated for fixed-page HTML documents
- Unexpected characters appear in the output images produced on Ubuntu
- Image resolution is lost for PDF when image is resized to a lower size
- Emf shape path outline thickness too thick.
- Collection initializer warning.
- Html: paragraph margin inside div tag is shifted.
- HtmlSaveOptions.UseAntiAliasing has no effect on images in HTML
- Map NUnit [TestCase] to TestNg @DataProvider.
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml changes the paragraph indentation
- Text Frame position is changed after conversion from Doc to Pdf/Doc/Docx
- Cell vertical alignment is not preserved during rendering to PDF
- Hyperlinks do not work after conversion from RTF to Doc
- Normal style's font size is not applied to text inside Table when importing HTML using InsertHtml method
- Rendering of Cell's content in two line pushes some content to next page in PDF
- Text in the shape is hided by gradient fill.
- Inserting Image in table's cell does not fit according to table's cell
- DOCX to RTF conversion missing keyword \ftnbj
- A paragraph is not Hyphenated during rendering
- Document.PageCount returns wrong value
- Background color and dimensions of TextBox Shapes are not preserved in rendered documents
- /Justification text/ Debug.Assert occurs for document with new justification text.
- Rendering DrawingML (SmartArt) issue while saving Docx to Doc/Png file format
- InsertHtml inserts the # sign when document is converted to Doc file format
- Space between ListLabel and List item is decreased after conversion from Docx to Pdf
- Contents are missing after conversion from Docx to PNG/XPS/PDF (fixed file format)
- Conversion of Rtf containing embedded docx to HTML (rendered image incorrect)
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHyperlink inserts the # sign when document is converted to Doc file format
- Acrobat Distiller is unable to process Aspose.Words generated PostScript file
- A DrawingML in HeaderPrimary causes rendering of 129 blank pages in PDF
- Document.AcceptAllRevisions hide the contents in output Doc/Docx/Pdf
- Infinite loop detected during saving to PDF after applying Hyphenation
- CoverPage layout changes when imported to another document
- Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException is thrown while loading ODT file
- Aspose.Words produces 100s of blank pages in PDF
- Extra space at the top of the page when converted DOC to ODT
- Field is not properly updated
- Arrows above text are displaced upon rendering
- Incorrect header layout
- Table looks incorrect during rendering.
- Image is given white background in ODT format
- formatting of document is broken after rendering.
- Paragraph shading is rendered shrinked.
- Position of floating table is incorrect during rendering.
- Extra pages are added during rendering.
- H1, H2 tags don't use existing 'Paragraph Space After' value of Heading1 and Heading2 styles correctly
- Text spacing is lost while rendering DOCX document to PDF
- Doc to PDF conversion issue with image position
- DrawingML images are causing incorrect rendering to PDF
- A background image is incorrectly appeared on 2nd page in Pdf
- OleFormat.IsLink return false for linked images
- Spans with bidirectional text are not reordered during HTML import
- MS Word doesn't wrap line with justify text alignment.
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml change the style of Heading 1 (font name/size)
- Content of SDT content controls is not preserved in PDF
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml changes the ParagraphFormat.StyleIdentifier
- InsertHtml resets formatting of the current paragraph in DocumentBuilder
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml loses the table formatting
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml changes the style of Heading 3 (font name/size)
- Doc to Pdf conversion issue with signature (Shape) rendering
- Document.Save moves the frame's contents outside of the page
- Aspose.Words produces a single page PDF
- Document.AppendDocument issue with CustomXmlPart
- UpdateFields does not include all items in TOC field
- "Repeat as a header row at the top of each page" option is not working in PDF
- MacroButton field value does not render in Tif file
- MACROBUTTON field disappear after conversion from FlatOpc to PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Create Headers Footers using DocumentBuilder
- How to Replace or Modify Hyperlinks
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Java Word Library
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sudheer.v47 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
- By kestlerhawk in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:38 PM
- By louisa2012 in forum Apache POIReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:54 AM
- By pedrojo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
- By int80 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:14 PM