Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JasperReports 1.3.4
- 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM #1levent Guest
JasperReports is a Java reporting library. XML report templates are used to generate ready to print documents using data from customizable data sources, including JDBC. The output can be delivered to the screen, printer, or stored in PDF, HTML, XLS, RTF, CSV, and XML format.
This version introduces support for custom code security checks and support for right-to-left rendering of crosstabs, along with various other bugfixes and improvements.
URL: SourceForge.net: JasperReports - Java Reporting
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:29 PM
- By simon in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:15 AM
- By javaean in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:17 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 04:09 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:51 AM