Results 1 to 1 of 1
DataNucleus Access Platform 1.0.0.m2
DataNucleus Access Platform is a standards-compliant Java persistence product. It is fully compliant with the JDO1, JDO2, JDO2.1, and JPA1 Java standards. It also complies with the OGC Simple Feature Specification for persistence of geospatial Java types. It allows access to all popular RDBMSs available today, together with db4o, LDAP, Excel documents, and XML databases.
Support for persistence to db4o as an embedded server was added. Support for persistence to NeoDatis ODB was added. Support for persistence to JSON (RESTful) was added. Persistence to XML was improved, adding more control over XML schema. Support for XA transactions via JCA was completed. A user API for RDBMS schema information was added. Several bugs were fixed.
URL: DataNucleus - DataNucleus Access Platform
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:51 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 05:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:19 PM