Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.6
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Configurable sorting was added for narrowBy results. A freemarker template servlet was added for rendering search results. Field-specific highlighting via wizard generated code was added. Support for efficiently searching multiple same-structured datasources was added. An exception is avoided when the option "Empty Query Match All" is unchecked. The templateName parameter was enhanced by adding options for a different index from the current index, a different file from default main.vm.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM