Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-02-2014, 04:48 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Aspose.Newsletter June 2014: New Java API for Working with Visio Diagrams & More
Aspose Newsletter for June 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It includes information about working (creating, editing, drawing & conversion) with images using Aspose.Imaging for Java, release of new Java component for working with Visio diagrams, new Aspose for Cloud Pricing Plans Launching & many more.
Working with Images?
With Aspose.Imaging for Java it is easy to add image conversion, drawing and editing features to Java applications. Among others, the APIs support PSD, DXF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and custom file formats. Stop struggling with image file formats and let our APIs make your work easier. Download Aspose.Imaging for Java .
New: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram for .NET adds Microsoft Visio features to .NET applications, saving developers time and effort. Aspose has released Aspose.Diagram for Java, making it possible to create, edit and convert diagrams in Java applications. Read more about Aspose.Diagram for Java
Coming Soon: Aspose.Tasks for Cloud
Aspose.Tasks lets developers add Microsoft Project features to their apps. With Aspose.Tasks for Cloud, you’ll be able to create, edit and convert projects, in the cloud, and independently of Microsoft Project.
Export DWG to PDF with Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET makes it possible to work with AutoCAD DWG files. We’ve added an article that shows how to export a DWG file to PDF. It also lists the AutoCAD primitives that Aspose.Imaging supports. Read the article about Export DWG to PDF .
Add Tables to Presentations with Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides for .NET lets developers work with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. As well as images and bullet points, tables are often used to display data on slides. Want to find out how? Watch the video .
Symfony 2 SDK for Aspose for Cloud
Symfony 2 is a PHP web development framework that aims to speed up web development and maintenance. We’ve released an SDK that helps Symfony users to get up and running with Aspose for Cloud. Read the blog post .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.0.2 - Change the direction of text in comments and various fixes.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v14.4.0 - Better rendering of Arabic and other rendering improvements and fixes..
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v9.2.1 - Hotfix that sorts out a couple of issues.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.3.0- Improved SmartArt rendering and other enhancements.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.2.0- Improvements to the stability of Silverlight and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 4.1.0 - Reply to and forward messages in EWS and other fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 4.0.0 - improved conversion and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.4.9 - DWG to PDF conversion, thumbnail support for JFIF and EXIF.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 1.2.1 - Exception issues fixed.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 8.0.2 - I Custom themes for shape properties supported and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Words for Java 14.4.0 - Improved rendering of Arabic and other rendering improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.1.0 - Point bookmarks to the start of a page, save to a specified PDF version and other new features.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 8.5.0 - Various enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Email for Java 4.0.1 - Hotfix to address a Charset exception.
- NEW: Aspose.Diagram for Java 1.0.0 - Work with Microsoft Visio files in Java applications.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 1.9.0 - Various enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Cells for Android 8.0.0 - Improved performance and conversion.
- Aspose.Words for Android 14.4.0 - 14.4.0 - Improved rendering of Arabic and other rendering improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Email for Android 4.1.0 - Reply to and forward messages in EWS and other fixes.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 3.0.0 - Support for SharePoint 2013 added and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 3.1.0 - Support for SharePoint 2013 added.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 2.1.0 - Support for SQL Server 2014 added.
- Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.5 - A couple of fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 6.2.0 - Issue with barcode control fixed.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In June we sponsor a number of user groups, including:
- 3 June: Warsawa JUG, Warsaw, Poland.
- 12 – 13 June: Devoxx, London, UK.
- 28 June: Eclipse DemoDay, Beijing, China.
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact at email@example.com
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, June 2014 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
– Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Follow us on Google+
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
Last edited by sherazam; 06-02-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: the bold tag were missing
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2012, 03:02 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:15 PM