Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jPersist 3.2.6
jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational database persistence API that manages to avoid the need for configuration and annotation; mapping is automatic. It uses JDBC, and can work with any relational database and any type of connection resource. It uses information obtained from the database to handle mapping between the database and Java objects, so mapping configuration is not needed, and annotation is not needed. In fact, there is no configuration needed at all.
This release fixes a couple of problems introduced in the latest release of jPersist. The first and potentially most visible problem is the reuse of closed statements in certain situations. The second is a piece of code that was overlooked; Result.loadObjects() now works properly with simple queries and parameterized types.
URL: Software Sensation Inc. - jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL - Memory Structures Library
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:15 PM