Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-19-2014, 11:14 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Control Printing Email Headers, Enhanced EML to MSG & MHTML Conversion
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 4.1.0 . This release not only fixes the issues that our customers reported for the previous version, but also include a number of enhancements as well. The Aspose.Email API provides the capability to convert email messages to MHTML for a while. In some messages, however, an extra “From” field is displayed in the converted MHTML file due to the internal message specifications. Though this has been part of the conversion since the very beginning, users may not require it and want to avoid it. This month’s release provides the option to avoid printing the extra print header with the help of MhtFormatOptions and MailMessageSaveOptions enumerator. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs as reported by our customers for the last version of Aspose.Email for Java. Fixing of these issues brings further improvements to areas of the API such as message conversion between various formats such as EML to MSG and MHTML, encoding issues during conversion of messages, messages addition to Personal Storage (PST) files, Message attachments, Rich Text Format (RTF) compression algorithm and more. In additional to these bug fixes, this month’s release also resolves a number of reported exceptions, for example, during email reading, VCard loading and OST to PST conversion. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Implement Rich Text Format (RTF) Compression Algorithm
- Appointment created using AlternateView.CreateAlternateViewFromString() becomes un-supported on receiving end is now fixed
- Exception is resolved for adding EML to PST
- Sent date shown for Draft mail is now fixed, when added to PST (.NET)
- MSG to MHTML: Unwanted information displayed on top is now fixed
- Email to MHTML: Unwanted Information on top of output is now fixed
- "On Behalf of" displayed in Sent Items while sending Aspose.Email's saved Draft Message
- MHTML to EML - inline images issue is fixed for Outlook shows as attachment.
- Wrong Sent date rendered in Printouts and Preview for draft mails (.NET) is fixed
- Attachments are now detected in MailMessage
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Show-Hide Extra Print Headers
- Customizing Email Headers
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Outlook PST, MSG & EML Java Component, Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:53 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 01:12 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:52 PM
- By pmalladi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM