Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Classic RPG 2008-05-30
Java Classic RPG 2008-05-30
Java Classic RPG is an RPG framework, engine, and game that uses OpenGL, a challenging AI, huge territories, and classic pen-and-paper turn-based combat. It is in the tradition of games like Wizardry 7 and EOB, but incorporates innovations made possible by modern computing technology. The framework and engine feature a self-containing, playable, algorithmically-generated world, and can be the base for new games.
New UI windows for Encounter Phase, Turn Act Phase, Character Sheet, and Inventory were added. New Population generation algorithms were added along with a new integration level of named Towns. Economy Update Turn was implemented for growing or declining population changes. Basic level Entity relations and Entity states and Entity fragments were added. A few Objects for inventory were added. The Skill system was further implemented with object dependencies and Skill Act Forms. New animals heron and deer were added, and wolf was replaced. Smaller bugfixes and optimizations were made.
URL: Java Classic Role Playing Game Framework And Game
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:13 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:15 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:43 PM