Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: H2 Database Engine 1.0.73
H2 Database Engine 1.0.73
H2 is an SQL database engine written in Java that implements the JDBC API. Embedded, server, and clustering modes are available. A browser based console application is included. The database has strong security features. Disk based and in-memory databases and tables are supported.
The parameter meta data now returns the right data type for most cases. A new column for getting the unique index name of a constraint was added to the information schema. Some SET statements no longer commit a transaction. The SYSTEM_RANGE table now supports parameters. Compatibility with PostgreSQL and MySQL was improved. Negative scale values, infinite values, and NaN (not a number) are now supported. The full-text search now supports CLOB. A security risk when passing the password as a character array was fixed.
URL: H2 Database Engine
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2007, 04:17 PM