Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-25-2014, 11:39 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Set Value of Selected/Marked Threshold for OMR Elements & OMR Template Editor
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for Java 1.9.0 ). This monthís release contains all the features, enhancements and bug fixes from Aspose.OCR for .NET 1.8.0 and 1.9.0. The threshold specifies the percentage of black pixels over which the option is considered to be selected. Setting a lower threshold allows the OmrEngine to consider any partially filled marker as selected; a higher threshold may require the marker to be filled completely. Usually the threshold is set to an acceptable higher average value before initializing the OMR procedure to determine the amount of pixels (as a percent) that is required before a field or a mark is considered checked or filled. Aspose.OCR for Java now supports setting the threshold for a template, template page and even for a specific template element . Please check the detailed article in our documentation for Setting OMR Thresholds. This release also support equal spacing between the markers, this enhancement has been made for the OmrEngine to accommodate markers that are equally distributed on the OMR template. Unfortunately, the Template Editor for the Java version of the product isnít yet available for public use. We are working to provide a Java based template editor with future releases of Aspose.OCR for Java. This release includes plenty of new & enhanced features as listed below
- How to set value of selected/marked threshold for OMR elements?
- OMR Template Editor: Adjust Horizontal Cell Spacing
- Support for Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)
- Support OCR API and text extraction
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.OCR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting Mark Threshold
- Extracting OMR Data from an Image
Overview: Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is a character recognition component that allows developers to add OCR functionality in their Java web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image files from within their Java applications. It allows developers to extract text from images, Read font, style information quickly, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for Java
- Homepage Aspose.OCR for Java
- Download Aspose.OCR for Java
- Online Demos Aspose.OCR for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By HelpingIsCaring in forum New To JavaReplies: 46Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:05 PM
- By joelBeaton in forum NetworkingReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2012, 07:07 AM
- By LankanSniper in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:09 AM
- By albyblueska in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:20 PM