Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-25-2014, 11:08 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Register Hyphenation Dictionary & Digitally Sign XPS Document Support in Java Apps
What is new in this release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 14.2.0 as well as Aspose.Words for Android 1.7.0. Aspose.Words 14.1.0 includes over 100 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes. This new release now supports automatic styles update. When the document (with this option set) is opened, changes to the styles in the attached template will automatically appear in this document. In Microsoft Word, this option is called Automatically update document styles and can be set through Templates and Add-ins dialogue as you can see given image. Set the Document.AutomaticallyUpdateStyles option to true to let the styles update when document is opened in Microsoft Word. Aspose.Words now supports hyphenation. Prior to this release, the default hyphenation used by Aspose.Words was not suitable for some documents with hyphenation and was affecting the number of pages or position of words. A new class has been introduced to specify a hyphenation dictionary for required language. Use the Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary method to specify hyphenation dictionaries. Aspose.Words supports exporting Word documents to XPS and digitally sign output XPS documents. A new public method, LoadSignatures, has been introduced in DigitalSignatureUtil class. This method can be used to load signatures from DOC, DOCX, ODT and XPS documents. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Improved export of tabs and tab stop positions to HTML
- Tab leaders are preserved when exporting to HTML
- Move revisions are supported in RTF
- Hyphenation is now supported in the layout engine (with external dictionaries)
- Drop caps positioning improved
- Improved rendering of hidden text
- Improved rendering of Asian text, ordering of Arabic punctuation marks
- DrawingML "Inner Shadow" effect rendering implemented
- Multiline watermark rendering supports "Fit to Bezier curves" cases
- Digitally signing XPS documents is possible now
- /tab/ Try to export tabs and tab positions to HTML better.
- Consider adding “Automatically update document styles” option.
- /hyphenation/ ROOT Support hyphenation
- Digitally sign XPS documents
- DrawingML SFX // Support "Soft edges" effect of shape upon rendering.
- /tab/ Support tab leaders upon exporting to HTML
- /revision marks/ Docx to PDF conver issue with text style.
- /tab/ DOCX to HTML conversion issue with spaces after bullets
- /revision marks/ Docx to Pdf conversion issue with hidden text when track changes is ON
- /hyphenation/ Support hyphenation
- /hyphenation/ Saving Word with one page as PDF results in a second page
- Consider providing a property similar to UpdateStylesOnOpen
- Export layout options as per Microsoft Word 2010 standard
- Table position is changed after re-saving Docx
- /hyphenation/ Docx to Pdf conversion issue with automatic text wrapping
- Support rendering DrawingML effects.
- /hyphenation/ Spacing between words is increased in fixed page formats
- /hyphenation/ Hyphenated content is not rendering correctly in PDF
- Preserve trackmoves revision upon RTF round-trip.
- Expose the compatibility mode property
- Line of text missing is fixed during rendering/converting to PDF.
- WordArt // Multiline // Multi-line watermark is now rendered properly.
- Position of floating frames is corrected after rendering.
- RTF to PDF conversion issue is resolved
- Formatting of PAGE field is now retained during rendering
- /Advanced tabs/ A Paragraph's text wraps to the next line in FooterPrimary in PDF
- Compatibility mode attribute is overwritten by DocumentValidator, breaking the document layout is now fixed
- Export/import tabs with center alignment to/from HTML is fixed
- Tab spacing is corrected when exporting to Html
- Tab spacing is corrected when exporting to Html
- A Paragraph renders to the right side of Table in Pdf
- Replace WriteRaw with StartElement/EndElement pair in HTML Export.
- Alignment of WordArt text is now preserved during rendering/printing
- Content is rendering on the previous pages in fixed page formats
- DrawingML positions are now preserved when saving to fixed page formats
- linked image does not update in output documents is fixed
- Horizontal axis of composite chart are now fixed and combined correctly
- Axis labels if very right axis is rendered left, but should be rendered right is fixed
- Revision bar is displaying as very thick line in generated PDF
- A picture is shifted up towards top page edge in Pdf is fixed
- Paragraphs below Tables render (wrap) to their right sides in fixed page format
- Table render differently, while saving in doc, png and Pdf format is fixed.
- Conversion to TIFF: setting PhotometricInterpretation tag
- Spaces between Words are now preserved in output Image formats
- Style change is fixed after conversion from RTF to Doc/Docx
- Relative hyperlink with Unicode is now properly saved to Pdf.
- WordArt letters condensing issue is resolved.
- Shifted position and size of WordArt in watermarks is fixed
- Formatting PalFormatter.DoubleToStr2Decimals sometimes produces different output.
- createLinkedImage example under ExImage.java no longer working
- Xml/Html writer indents is fixed
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.10.0 consumes too much memory during - rendering to PDF as compared to 13.5.0 is now resolved
InsertHtml method now reads image from img's src=\"file:///path
- MS Word highlight white spaces issue is resolved. AW should do the same.
- Vertical alignment of table cell defined using table style, lost is fixed during converting and rendering.
- Content is moved to the next page after rendering is resolved
- Floating tables overlap and wrong text wrapping after rendering is now fixed
- There is no chapter number before page number in TOC after updating fields.
- Indent of text in table is corrected after rendering.
- Doc to Mhtml conversion issue with text alignment is fixed
- Docx to HTML conversion issue with left indent is fixed
- Doc to ODT conversion issue with merged cell is resolved
- Document.Save does not preserve table's border line is fixed
- Author, DateTime of a Revision is corrected and now correctly returned
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Working with Digital Signatures
- How to Detect the File Format
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Java Word Library
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Android
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By bazianm in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:28 PM
- By A Common Hero in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:41 PM
- By sanzit007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 11:53 AM
- By ZinoXxX in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2012, 04:13 PM
- By bjr149 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:49 PM