Move Email Messages & Folders inside PST & VTODO Loading from iCalendar
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.9.0. Like Aspose.Email for .NET, Aspose.Email for Java now offers the capability to move items from one folder to another in a Personal Storage (PST) file . This includes moving messages as well as subfolders to new parent folder as shown in our online article Moving Items to Other Folders in PST. This monthís release also provides a new feature that lets you load Google tasks exported to ICS format. The VToDo item can be loaded using the MapiTask class object which can then save it as standard Outlook MSG format or add to PST. We have also fixed a number of bugs in this monthís release, resulting in an overall improvement in the APIís functionality. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Implement ability to move item to another folder (in same PST file)
- Support VTODO loading from iCalendar format and conversion to
- MailMessage.HtmlBody disturbed with appointment when saved as MSG is fixed
- Inline attachments showing as regular attachments in source EML
- RecurrencePattern.GenerateOccurrences(int nextNOccurrences) hangs when license is applied
- Conversion to MHTML: Vertical space missing between Message headers and body
- Sender value now visible in Outlook for messages added to PST
- Recurring Appointment added to PST are nott visible in Outlook - (.NET)
- Attachment message can't be opened from within the PST is now fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Move Items to Other Folders in a PST
- Creating, Saving and Reading Outlook Tasks
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Outlook PST, MSG & EML Java Component, Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts