Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Gochacha A0.4
- 06-18-2007, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
Gochacha is a functional replacement for BeanUtils, allowing you to manipulate beans using strings. Gochacha, however, is much simpler because it takes advantage of Java 1.5 autoboxing. It also foregoes BeanUtils' singleton 'registry' of transformers for a context-like approach where the calling application manages state.
The performance test has been updated. This release builds 'buildable' archives, and includes support for primitive and complex arrays.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 10:09 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:23 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 09:50 AM