Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-11-2014, 12:49 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Export MS Project Data to Primavera & Gantt Chart Rendering in Java Apps
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.4.0 with a number of new features and enhancements. This month’s release includes a new feature that lets you export project data to the Primavera file format. Projects data can be exported to Primavera 6 XER and Primavera 6 XML formats. Just couple of lines of code is required to load a Microsoft Project’s MPP or XML files and export the data to both these formats. Bugs related to recurring tasks detection are fixed and overall performance of the API is improved in this month’s release. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Support for exporting project data to Primavera format
- IsRecurring information is read correctly.
- Provide support for exporting project data to Primavera format
- Implement export of Project data to Primavera P6 XER format
- Implement export of Project data to Primavera P6 XML format
- Implement Assignments table saving to XER
- Implement Calendar table saving to XER
- Add PrimaveraSaveOptions class
- Implement proper Relations table saving to XER
- Perform integration testing of saving MS Projects to Primavera XER
- Perform integration testing of saving MS Projects to Primavera XML
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Update Project and Reschedule Uncompleted Work
- Exporting Project Data to Primavera Format
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for Java
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without utilizing MS Project. It supports reading MS Project Template (MPT) files as well as allows exporting project data to HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML and SVG formats. It reads & writes MS Project documents in both MPP & XML formats. Developers can read & change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations & calendars.
More about Aspose.Tasks for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for Java
- Download Aspose.Tasks for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for Java Blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:57 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:40 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:41 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:12 PM