Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dragon parser generator 1.2.9
- 06-17-2007, 03:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
Dragon parser generator 1.2.9
Dragon is a powerful parser generator. It produces a consequent, object-oriented, integrated scanner and parser solution. It also scales for very large grammar defintions. Since dragon parses LR(1) grammars, the generation algorithm is quite CPU intensive. Using LR(1) instead of LALR decreases efficiency of the parser, but avoids some reduce/reduce conflicts in some cases. Dragon provides a very clean and structured way for the integration of application specific context code. Dragon combines the lexical and syntactical analysis and the corresponding code generation.
Performance improvements in the analyze stage and small enhancements for Java code generation.
URL: Lemke IT
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:43 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:20 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2007, 07:26 PM