Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simple XML Framework 1.3.1
- 06-17-2007, 03:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
Simple XML Framework 1.3.1
Simple is an XML serialization framework for Java. Its goal is to provide an XML framework that enables rapid development of XML configuration and communication systems. This framework aids the development of XML systems with minimal effort and reduced errors. The framework borrows ideas and concepts from existing XML tools such as C# XML serialization and other proprietary frameworks, and combines those ideas resulting in a simple yet extremely powerful tool for using and manipulating XML.
Instance deserialization was added such that existing object instances can be initialized by injecting deserialized objects from a specified XML source. readResolve() and writeReplace() equivalents are not supported for serializable objects.
URL: Simple 1.3.1
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:04 PM
- By mikau in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:37 AM
- By im-not-alive in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:04 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:44 PM
- By dim_ath in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:00 PM