Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-10-2014, 09:25 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Read Email Messages from Semi-Corrupt PST File & Outlook Message Loading from TNEF
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.8.0. This month’s release includes an important enhancement related to reading messages from a semi-corrupt PST file . This makes it possible to read the non-corrupted messages from the PST file which was not possible earlier and provides more stability to PST reading operations. This month’s release also enhances Aspose.Email’s TNEF messages reading capability by filling the named properties collection from TNEF. This improves the overall Outlook message loading functionality from TNEF in cases where calendar items are encapsulated within a TNEF. In addition to the enhancements, this month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes that affected certain API functionality. These include issues related to messages encoding and conversions, message rendering to MHT and TIFF, start and end times for calendar items, and some exceptions. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Inline images now properly read by MailMessage
- Exception resolved while converting EML loaded in MailMessage to MapiMessage
- Exception resolved: 'x-gbk' is now a supported encoding name
- Email message headers rendered to output MHT
- Accents converted to special characters, while converting from EML to MSG
- Wrong start and end time read for MapiCalendar
- MailMessage identifies HTML message body as Plain Text
- Provide filling NamedProperies collection when MapiMessage loading from Tnef.
- EML to MHTML: Korean characters in subject replaced "?"
- EML to MSG raises System.FormatException
- MapiMessage.BodyHtml gives ArgumentException
- MSG Files using Aspose.Email can't be sent from Outlook
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get the Messages Information from the Outlook PST File
- Create New PST, Add Sub-folders and Messages
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Outlook PST, MSG & EML Java Component, Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- 03-12-2014, 10:51 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
Shop of viagra, cialis, levitra
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:25 AM
- By anny123 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2011, 02:29 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:40 AM
- By KeithHenn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:13 PM