Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-19-2013, 09:40 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Repeating Structured Document Tags & Field Update Performance Improved in Java
What is new in this release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 13.11.0 as well as Aspose.Words for Android 1.4. This month’s release contains 80 useful improvements to Aspose.Words products. Structured document tags (also known as content controls) are dynamic document elements that can be added to display and insert information in different ways and can be interacted with by the user. One special type of structured document tag in particular allows the user to repeat data from via data binding to an XML file (much like Aspose.Word’s mail merge engine with fields). Aspose.Words now supports this type of content control when exporting to different supported formats so the output document retains the repeating data as it appears in the input document. Using the latest release of Aspose.Words you should see a noticeable improvement in the field update when working with large documents. The Aspose.Words developers have redesigned some parts of the field engine and have not only made it more secure and more resilient to bugs in the future, but at the same time by doing this also increased field update performance by up to 33%. This is a great step forward for a field engine that is already highly optimized and full of features. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Revision bars are displayed in rendered documents
- Proper support for SDT repeating section
- Chinese list bullet numbers supported
- Field update engine performance improved
- Better support for TIFF image compression CCIT3/CCIT4
- Improved automatic color resolution in DrawingML Charts rendering
- Logo textures are now prominent when saving to TIFF
- Red text in picture becomes white when rendering to TIFF is fixed
- Consider providing a JoinRunsWithSameFormatting method that works on Paragraph level
- Doc to Tiff conversion issue with image rendering is resolved
- Support page-break-inside style attribute for tr
- Track Changes Options - Support of changed lines (bars) upon rendering/converting to PDF.
- Support inserting the text marked by a Bookmark in Bookmark field
- Support of Gradient color rendering in Tiff when TiffCompression.Ccitt3/Ccitt4 is used
- Support revision bars
- SDT repeatingSection is now converted properly.
- Consider exporting to fonts in .ttf format during rendering to HtmlFixed format
- Improve auto color mechanism for data points.
- Add feature to remove Office 2003 Routing Slip meta data
- Word to PDF conversion takes several minutes to complete
- Find and replace text feature is too slow and resource consuming
- Part of content is moved to the previous page during rendering.
- Aspose.Words returns incorrect word count.
- ListItem name is changed during rendering.
- List numbering is lost after open/save document using AW.
- The position of FormFields is corrected during converting to PDF with - PreserveFormFields set.
- Document.Save take much time on saving Fixed Page Formats
- Support display: none; attribute in DIV style
- Import the 'float' CSS property of HTML tables
- Change year to 2013 in evaluation message
- Table cell elements are pushed twice to DocumentStyleResolver
- Common paragraph border is lost during DOCX-HTML-DOCX round trip
- "display:none" css style is now applied to table's head in HTML import.
- Chart with date axis is rendered improperly.
- Horizontal labels are now rotated properly.
- Data labels are now rendered.
- Deploy TeamCity 8.0 on new Windows 8 server
- List in table's cell in now properly imported from HTML
- Update EULA to 22 Oct 2013 version
- Two words separated by Column Break gets counted once
- List numbering of Bullets is incorrect when converting to fixed page formats
- Import TR CSS from HTML
- Document.UpdateFields do now work where the table of contents is in two-column layout
- Document footer is now rendered correctly in output Pdf
- HTML styles now import correctly
- Extra contents are rendered in output Pdf file after conversion from HTML
- CSS styles now work while importing HTML into Aspose.Words DOM
- Cell borders become invisible when viewing output ePub with iBooks for iPad
- HTML documents with zero-size frames look incorrectly in browsers
- Undefined Bookmark issue is resolved in output document after doing Mail Merge.
- HTML to Pdf conversion issue resolved with image rendering
- Docx to Pdf conversion issue fixed with list numbering
- "Track moves" track changes option is now preserved during open/save a DOCX
- White spacing between some words is getting lost during saving to HtmlFixed is now fixed in this release
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- File Formats and Conversions
- How to Update Fields
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Java Word Library
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Android
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
- By tarkowc in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:25 PM
- By sasi.tati in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2010, 05:14 PM
- By cecily in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:49 PM