Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-16-2013, 11:40 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Aspose for Cloud Migrated to New Amazon EC2 Architecture & Gets More Powerful
What’s new in this release?
Aspose development team is proud to announce that Aspose for Cloud has been migrated to new Amazon EC2 architecture with Auto Scaling , Elastic Load Balancing and several other features. Uninterrupted and reliable service are the key requirements for any Cloud service and our team is working hard to keep providing faster, secure, reliable and uninterrupted service to our valued customers. Migration to this new architecture is a big step forward. With the introduction of this new architecture, our customers will see big improvement in the following areas.
- Performance – Incoming traffic will be distributed across multiple Amazon EC2 server instances. Every server will process manageable number of requests, no server will be overloaded and performance will be greatly improved.
- Stability – A combination of auto-scaling and load balancing features provides more stability. Auto-scaling scales the capacity of the servers up and down without any manual intervention and Elastic Load Balancing ensures that only healthy Amazon EC2 instances receive traffic by detecting unhealthy instances and rerouting traffic across the remaining healthy instances.
- Reliability – Aspose for Cloud is now more reliable because load is distributed across multiple servers and only healthy servers will process the requests. Traffic will be rerouted from unhealthy servers towards the healthy servers and required resources will always be available to process your requests. This ensures that you will always get a response and all valid requests will be processed.
- Backward Compatibility – New architecture has been built on top of the existing architecture, so backward compatibility is present. Our valued customers can keep using their existing code without any changes. We have tried our best to migrate all data but chances are there that some files might not be migrated. You can re-upload your files if you see a ‘Key not found’ exception.
In addition to the above, this new architecture provides a perfect platform for asynchronous processing and large file support.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add a New Excel Worksheet
- Convert Word to Images, Multipage TIFF, HTML, PDF and other File Format using Cloud Storage
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite
- Online documentation for Aspose for Cloud
- Download available Aspose for Cloud SDKs
- View Aspose for Cloud Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Aspose for Cloud Support Team
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:35 PM
- By venkateswara in forum HibernateReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:12 PM
- By p7eregex in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:10 PM