Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Battery 1.00 (Game)
- 05-10-2008, 02:36 PM #1
Battery 1.00 (Game)
Battery is a browser based 2D scrolling shooter written in Java. The player controls an airplane in a top-down view and shoots down enemy planes, helicopters and tanks. Homepage: Battery
This is an open source project. Now I am the only developer (designer, artist (huh) and coder). If you are interested in joining the project team feel free to mail me to m77 | at | inbox | dot | lv.
- 05-12-2008, 09:56 AM #2
Created class SuperTable. Major Replay Client-Server bugs are fixed. Maybe not only for replay viewer. lastycamera for log is fixed. Game statistics... Wrong positioin of bullet bug is fixed. New log params: grass, tankStays and others. LogCleaner. Another way of tank acting. Possibility from server to change row of levels. Added 4th short level. New terrain type: grass. Tank and Heli got animations.
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:49 AM
- By gt123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:41 PM
- By silverq_82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:58 PM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 04:40 PM
- By Eric in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:02 PM