Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: databene benerator 0.5.3
databene benerator 0.5.3
benerator is a framework for creating realistic and valid high-volume test data, used for testing (unit/integration/load) and showcase setup. Metadata constraints are imported from systems and/or configuration files. Data can imported from and exported to files and systems, anonymized, or generated from scratch. Domain packages provide reusable generators for creating domain-specific data such as names and addresses, internationalizable in language and region. benerator is strongly customizable with plugins and configuration options.
This is primarily a bugfix release and adds an Excel sheet exporter.
URL: databene - benerator - the open source test data generator"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:56 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:48 PM